Donations and Greenbelt funding have enabled the Progressive Club to secure 10 acres of land across from the historic building site.
- A nature trail has been constructed and is being maintained on the site. The trail begins at the back right of the cleared area.
- Plans allow for a building with ample vehicle parking to be constructed.
Plans for the historic site are being reviewed. Among the options:
- Preservation of the historic structure
- Partial reconstruction of the historic structure
- Potential construction of a new building on the site
Click on this link to see a schematic.